The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
Applying for a graduate Programme position
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Complete the questionnaire by choosing any one category from the list and answering all questions correctly.
Once you have completed the questionnaire successfully, you will only then be prompted to apply accordingly.
Once you've registered and applied, we'll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
Applications close on 31 August 2020